Tuscany is characterized by green gently rolling hills and stunning wheat lands fringed with cypress trees, Tuscany is rich in art and born to be pictured. May brings many photo opportunities in the region as it colours fields in bright red with thousands of wild poppies.
In this photo tour we will capture all the best locations in Val d'Orcia and Crete Senesi. We'll visit the heart of Tuscany and enjoy the best tastes of it. I'll tell you all the secrets and hacks of landscape photography, of how to use photo filters in the plain-air, composition techniques of post-processing and editing photos. You'll experience and learn traditional landscape photography as well as city photography.
What to bring
• Hiking or trekking shoes;
• Comfortable and rainwear clothing;
• Thermal underwear;
• Umbrella or rainwear;
• Comfortable streetwear clothing;
• Homewear or pijamas;
• Photo equipment.
What equipment to bring on:
• Photo camera;
• Drone (upon your wish);
• Lenses with focusing distance 14mm-200mm.We highly recommend to bring on a wide lens (14-24mm,24-70mm) and a telephoto lens (70-200mm).If you have longer focus lenses you'd better bring them on but remember that it's you who will carry it on all the way.
• Shutter release cable;
• Filters like ND, Big stopper color and polarizing.