Dolomites is a unique example of natural beauty and greatness on our planet. These places are Mecca for photographers from all around the world. Not surprising at all, because here unique landscapes replace each other just like postcards in souvenir shops. Snow-capped mountain peaks, deep forests, emerald rivers and turquoise lakes get lost in the valleys of the Dolomites, as if pearl necklace fallen to pieces.
Professionals and amateurs come here from all the corners to see and to capture the elusive beauty of these landscapes. And the most picturesque time is Indian summer.
First colds come, mountain's forest is touched by golden and red colours, and the dreamlike silhouettes are transforming into pied and bold landscapes. To take pictures of this kind of nature is a pure pleasure! That is why we as enthusiastic photographers and seekers of the most beautiful places on the planet, go here.
What to bring
What things to bring on:
• Hiking or trekking shoes;
• Comfortable and rainwear clothing;
• Thermal underwear;
• Umbrella or rainwear;
• Comfortable streetwear clothing;
• Homewear or pijamas;
• Photo equipment.
What equipment to bring on:
• Photo camera;
• Drone (upon your wish);
• Lenses with focusing distance 14mm-200mm. We highly recommend to bring on a wide lens (14-24mm,24-70mm) and a telephoto lens (70-200mm). If you have longer focus lenses you'd better bring them on but remember that it's you who will carry it on all the way;
• Shutter release cable;
• Filters like ND, Big stopper color and polarizing.